This is my first blog and I'm not sure what to do but i'm going to start off with talking about my babies. Im a stay at home mom at the time and im always with my babies ages 9,3 and 2. I never have any time to myself. They wake up around 5:45 and wont take a nap til around 4 then they sleep for 2 hours which really sucks cause it is so close to bed time. I try to get them to sleep by 9 but it doesn't work out. During the day I keep busy cleaning, cooking, laundry, and taking care of the kids. My hubby does not let me have any free time without my kids because he says "Mothers are suppose to be with their kids and if I want breaks then I really don't want to be a mother" I mean really that is not true I need a break sometimes so I can keep sane. Plus I don't mind him going fishing. These are my babies jamming.
No comments:
Post a Comment